Devon & Cornwall Police - FAQs
With the current situation regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are living in unprecedented and worrying times. With this in mind, we are doing all we can to keep our officers, staff and communities safe.
We have set up a page on our website to keep you updated on how Devon & Cornwall Police is responding to the pandemic https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/advice/covid-19-coronavirus/ including frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the new police powers.
FAQs that have been added or updated over the last week include:
- Can I go surfing for my daily exercise?
- Are you going to stop tourists visiting?
- Can I drive to my second home?
- What are we doing to support those sleeping on the street during the coronavirus outbreak?
- What COVID-19 (coronavirus) resources do you have for people who use British sign language (BSL)?
The FAQs will be updated regularly.
You can also read the latest advice and information from the government on GOV.UK.