The Police Report for the Chudleigh Town Council meeting for October 2016 is as follows:
There were a total of 10 Crimes recorded for Chudleigh broken down as follows:-
- 1.3 x Domestic Violence incidents reported over the month. The police and the relevant partner agencies have been informed and are working with the persons involved.
- 2.2 x Criminal Damage – A horsebox has been damaged left unattended in a field. The offenders have been indentified and will be dealt with by Community Resolution. A vehicle has had sugar poured into its petrol tank. There is no witness or suspects.
- 3.1 x Theft in Dwelling – An amount of money was taken by a carer from a private property. The carer has been identified and issued with an Adult Simple Caution.
- 4.1 x Assault – ABH – A teenage boy has been assaulted and damage caused to his bike. The offenders have been identified and are paying for the damage.
- 5.2 x Burglary – 2 separate sheds in different isolated rural locations have been broken into. Power tools have been taken. There are no suspects or witnesses. Security advice and reassurance has been given.
- 6. 1 x Theft from shop – An amount of Alcohol has been taken from a supermarket. The offenders have been caught on CCTV. Enquiries are continuing.