CHUDLEIGH TOWN COUNCIL
MONDAY 9 MAY 2016
FOR APRIL 2016
The Police Report for the Chudleigh Town Council meeting for May 2016 is as follows:
There were a total of 10 Crimes recorded for Chudleigh broken down as follows -
- 1.1x Domestic Violence incident has been reported over the month. The police and the relevant partner agencies have been informed and are working with the persons involved.
- 2.1 x Theft from shop – A number of bottles of alcohol have been taken. There appears to be 1 x white male when the CCTV footage was viewed. The image of the suspect has been published on the police briefing system for possible identification.
- 3.1 x Common assault – An ongoing neighbour dispute has resulted in an assault. There were no injuries caused during the incident. The victim was happy for the offender to be given Words of Advice.
- 4. 1 x Harassment without violence – A male has been harassing his ex-partner by texting / turning up at the victims work / following her whilst walking her dog and calling at the victim’s home address. The male has been issued with a Police Information Notice stating that the male is to have no contact with the victim.
- 5.6 x Criminal damage to property under £5000 -
1 x Bicycle was damaged by some children. The offender has been identified and is being dealt with by Community Resolution. The Neighbourhood Team has arranged for Halfords to replace the bike free of charge.
5 x vehicles have been damaged on 5 separate occasions in different locations. The vehicles have all been parked secure / unattended. There are no suspects, witnesses or CCTV and enquires are complete.
That concludes the report.
Mark Easton PC Alison Hooper
PCSO 30315 JC 14939