The Police Report for the Chudleigh Town Council meeting for April 2015 is as follows:
There were a total of 12 Crimes recorded for Chudleigh broken down as follows -
- 1.1 x Theft – A stone dial was taken from a front garden. There are no suspects or witnesses. The neighbourhood team visited the elderly victim / reassurance and advice given.
- 2.4 x Criminal Damage to property –
- a.A concrete ball has been removed and damaged from a front garden.
- b.2 x private vehicles at the same address have been scratched by unknown means.
- c.Graffiti has been sprayed onto a fence panel.
There are no suspects or witnesses to the above crimes. The neighbourhood team has carried out reassurance visits, house to house were applicable and given advice.
- 3.2 x Dog not under proper control – The victims of both offences were happy that the owners of the dogs are to be given a ‘Voluntary Control Order’, stating that the dogs are to be kept under proper control. The control order is a document that the owner signs to say that they agree and that further action might be taken if there is another incident.
- 4. 4 x Theft from shop – On several occasions during March a lone male and a pair of males have entered several shops in Chudleigh. There is CCTV evidence and witnesses to all of the offences. The lone male was arrested and is being dealt with. The males have been identified and enquiries are continuing.
- 5.1 x Threat to destroy / damage property. Several items have been scorched by unknown means in Fore street playpark. The NBM is carrying out enquiries.
Mark Easton PC Alison Hooper
PCSO 30315 JC 14939