The Police Report for the Chudleigh Town Council meeting for March 2016 is as follows:
There were a total of 8 Crimes recorded for Chudleigh broken down as follows -
- 1.1 x Domestic Violence incident reported over the month. The relevant partner agencies have been informed and are working with the persons involved.
- 2.Harassment without violence – A social media site has been used by a male juvenile to post indecent images of a female juvenile. The male has done this to control the female and keep their relationship going. Due to the age of the persons involved specialist trained officers are carrying out the enquiries.
- 3.2 x Send false message by public electronic communication – unwanted texts and messages have been received. The offenders have been identified and enquires are continuing. Several messages have been posted on Facebook. The sender cannot be identified.
- 4.1 x Criminal Damage to property – A motor vehicle parked secure and unattended has been found by the owner with a screw in the rear offside tyre. There are no witnesses / suspects / CCTV.
- 5.Theft – Credit cards have been taken from a wallet and used to obtain money and goods. This has occurred within a family unit. It has been resolved with words and crime prevention advice.
- 6.Kill / injure a deer – A doe was killed by a single shot without the landowner’s permission by unknown persons or person.
- 7.Theft from shop – A number of bottles of alcohol have been taken. There appears to be 2 white males working together when the CCTV footage was viewed. The images of the suspects have been published on the police briefing system for possible identification.
That concludes the report.
PCSO Mark Easton PC Alison Hooper