The Police Report for the Chudleigh Town Council meeting for July 2016 is as follows:
There were a total of 7 Crimes recorded for Chudleigh broken down as follows -
- 1.2 x Burglary dwelling – 2 offences committed on the same night at different properties. It would appear that both were carried out by the same offenders. Both properties had untidy searches but no property taken. There are no suspects or witnesses and all enquiries are complete.
- 2.1 x Burglary commercial premises – This offence occurred on the same night as the above. Again untidy search. A number of hair products were taken. This offence has been linked to the 2 previous offences.
- 3.Theft of pedal cycle – A cycle left insecure in a front garden was taken. The bike was found a short time later and appeared to have been used.
- 4.2 x Criminal damage to property – A vehicle parked secure and unattended has had damaged caused to the 2 o/s tyres. The victim has suspicions that the ex-partner has carried out the offence but has no proof.
- A kitchen window has been smashed by unknown means. There are no suspects or witnesses.
- Enquires are complete for both offences.
Mark Easton PC Alison Hooper
PCSO 30315 JC 14939