The community masterplan sets out how the aims and aspirations of the residents of Chudleigh looking forward up to 20 years might be achieved.
The Chudleigh Community Masterplan includes:
• A vision for Chudleigh and most importantly - the community’s vision.
• An understanding of Chudleigh’s context and the influences on the town in the past, present and into the future.
• Practical advice on managing growth promoting a quality environment to live, work and play
• Innovative ideas to make Chudleigh more sustainable for future generations
• Links to other national and local policies so it can be fully integrated with the planning system.
• Flexibility in its proposals so it can be adaptable to accommodate future change and reviews
• Evidence of the community participation that has informed the plans
You can view the masterplan in the document below